Internships and Volunteers
The CCHRC Internship and Volunteer Program aims to provide opportunities for its interns to put their knowledge and skills into practice, gain hands-on experience, and develop their leadership skills for future success. Interns will gain experience in providing education programs and services, engaging in research, and advocating for the vulnerable in a variety of ways. Internships are available year-round for high school, undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral-level students.
CCHRC seeks interns and volunteers in a variety of areas, including:
- Patient Navigator Assistant (no longer available)
- Research (no longer available)
- Research Assistant / Community Educator (no longer available)
- Marketing (no longer available)
- Mobile Application Design and Production (no longer available)
- Multimedia (Animation, Graphic Design, Web Design/Maintenance) (no longer available)
- Social Media Health Promotion MPH internship
Please refer to specific descriptions for application instructions. If there are additional questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Quotes from previous CCHRC interns and volunteers:
“CCHRC fosters an organizational culture that gives the intern a platform to utilize their skills to create a better community.” – Lian (Lydia) Liu, Summer Intern, 2012
“Thank you for taking me in this summer & teaching me how to actually work in a professional environment. I’ve learned a lot that I’ll be able to take with me to other jobs in the future. –Vania Chau, 2012
“I definitely will recommend this internship program to prospective applicants because it really gave me a lot of rooms to try new projects and gain new skills. “ – Toni Liang, Intern 2012 - 2013